Your career path
Everyone has unique talents. You know your strengths, needs and ambitions like no one else and that is why you are in the driving seat when it comes to your personal development. Thus you can shape your own role within the organisation. You can build a career in several ways: both horizontally and vertically, locally or internationally, within or outside your division. Helping our people grow internally is an intrinsic part of our policy.
Four different career paths offer something for everyone:
- Developing your role as an expert
- Managing in a people management or project management role
- Expanding your scope to a different function, division or country
- Growing in your current role
Training and development support your career choice. Your career path within Unilin Group may consist of one or even a combination of the above.
Learning and development
The success of genuine development is in the mix of formal training, on-the-job experience built through challenging assignments and cooperation, coaching and learning from each other.
- Naturally your first steps along your chosen path are supported through introductory sessions and training. This is how we introduce you to our organisation, products and unique culture.
- At Unilin you can acquire a variety of technical competencies and build expertise in our own training centre or via an external programme.
- Last but not least we also help you in your (inter)personal development in terms of communication, presentation, leadership, project management, etc.
We invest in a broad training offer including both collective programmes and individual training and tailored coaching.
- Open training calendar for all
- Trainings via Everyone learns
- Lunch & learning sessions
- External trainings on demand
- Team workshops and team building events
- Learning networks e.g. VOKA
Unilin Group officially opened its new training center, The Dive, in Wielsbeke in January 2023. The Dive is not only a physical building, but also the name of our overall vision on personal development, training and education. The name refers to the idea of deepening knowledge and skills: diving into information, exploring and continuously evolving.